Win up to $250,000 with House Rules
June 10 code word is ‘possible’. June 13 code word is ‘team’. June 17 code word is ’upgrade’. June 18 code word is ‘relief’. June 24 code word is 'vision’.
Entry Cost $0.55 per SMS. Send the code word plus Full Name, Suburb & State to 1977 7277
This competition is organized by Channel 7 and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a trip to South Africa for 4 (Holidays)
- Win a trip for four to attend the 2014 Toyota AFL Final Series this Father's Day (Holidays)
- Win a cycling holiday in France and see the Tour de France (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Prizes of $10,000 dollars can be found in free online competitions! Check out this list and walk away with 10000 $.. - read more
- Rewards can be won in all competitons listed on AussieContests. Check out our prize categories to find the reward you are looking for. Get the reward you deserve (presumably..) and win money, vouchers, the latest fashion and consumer electronics or even a house or car.
A particular case of.. - read more
- We found a really cool giveaway in a competition by Miss Mel. If you are old enough or have been to Germany or Brazil where they were around a bit longer you may remember the classic Volkswagen Van.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win up to $250,000 with House Rules"
according to the competition's organizers.
DRAWS CODE WORD START (AEST)* CODE WORD END (AEST)* DRAW DATES (AEST)*
1 Sunday, 12 May 2013 at 18:30 Thursday, 16 May 2013 at 18:29 Friday, 17 May 2013 at 12:30
2 Sunday, 19 May 2013 at 18:30 Friday, 24 May 2013 at 18:29 Saturday, 25 May 2013 at 12:30
3 Sunday, 26 May 2013 at 18:30 Friday, 31 May 2013 at 18:29 Saturday, 1 June 2013 at 12:30
4 Sunday, 2 June 2013 at 18:30 Friday, 7 June 2013 at 18:29 Saturday, 8 June 2013 at 12:30
5 Sunday, 9 June 2013 at 18:30 Friday, 14 June 2013 at 18:29 Saturday, 15 June 2013 at 12:30
6 Sunday, 16 June 2013 at 18:30 Friday, 21 June 2013 at 18:29 Saturday, 22 June 2013 at 12:30
(Only winners from each of the 6 (six) weekly draws are included in the Major Draw) Friday, 28 June 2013 at 12:00
In order to enter the draw, viewers must either:
a) send a text message/SMS to 1977 7277 and register the unique code word promoted in program along with their full name, suburb and state; or
b) enter online at www.houserules.com.au register the unique code word promoted in program along with their full name, address (including postcode) and contact daytime telephone number (including STD area code) and mobile number, or
c) visit a Woolworths Store to gain the Woolworths unique code word then enter via SMS or online as stated in a) and b) above between 18:30 AEST Wednesday, 15 May 2013 and 18:29 AEST Wednesday, 12 June 2013 for a bonus entry.
Entrants using the unique code word promoted in program may enter as many times as they like with that unique code word throughout the competition period. Entrants using the Woolworths unique code word can enter once (1) with that Woolworths unique code word a ‘bonus entry’. There will be a winner drawn at the end of each week throughout the Competition Period and a prize awarded.
There will be six (6) weekly draws with each winner receiving $5,000 (AUD) (“the Minor Prize”) plus travel for the entrant plus a companion and accommodation to Sydney or Melbourne (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) to participate in the Major Prize draw. These six (6) Minor Prize will then go into the final draw to win the one (1) (“major prize”) of $250,000 (AUD) to upgrade their life.
6 x Minor Prize Packages
Each minor prize package consists of:
o 1 x $ 5,000 (AUD)
o Accommodation and Travel expenses up to the value of;
• 2 x Nights accommodation at Four Points by Sheraton king/twin room ($390.00)
• 2 x economy flights to Sydney or Melbourne (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion)
Flights from Perth ($3,900.42)
Flights from Adelaide ($2,208.42) -
Flights from Melbourne ($1,854.84)
Flights from Brisbane ($1,941.46)
Flights from Hobart ($2,324.42)
Flights from Canberra ($1,349.70)
(All associated taxes, flight and airline charges are included)
1 x Major Prize
1 x $250,000 (AUD)
The total Maximum Prize Pool is $305,742.52.
The time of entry for online entries will be the time the entry is received by the Yahoo!7 online database. Any online entries determined to be “scripting”, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, will be deemed invalid and not accepted.
Minor draws at 12:30pm 17 & 25 May, 1, 8, 15, 22 June
Major draw at noon 28 June
Max prize value $55,742 (6 minor prizes)
$250,000 (1 major prize)
Winners in Australian on 10 June for pdraws 17 & 25 May and in 8 July for draws 8, 15, 22, 28 June
Permits ACT13/00965, NSW LTPS/13/02341, SA T13/475, VIC 13/649
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.