Win a Breville Dual Boiler Coffee Maker BES900
You may also be interested in this:
- Do you fancy one of those enormous fridges that become the centerpiece of your kitchen if not the whole house? You can win one of these french door monster fridges in competitions every month. Our favourite ones are Miele fridges for their design and quality as well as SMEG retro fridges which just.. - read more
- Panasonic microwaves, steamers, fridges and more to be won in these competitions. Win a Panasonic Microwave or Panasonic air conditioning. Join Panasonic.. - read more
- Recently, Jamie Oliver stuff comes up all over the place in competitions. Jamie Oiver frozen fish, Jamie Oliver pans, Jamie Oliver pots and Jamie Oliver cook books. The one thing missing is a.. - read more
- Hurray! We have reached more than a 1000 likes for AussieContests on Facebook. This morning I was pleaseantly surprised when I check our Facebook page as I never expect this to happen to quickly... - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Breville Dual Boiler Coffee Maker BES900"
according to the competition's organizers.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Muffin Break Pty Ltd Level 1, 424 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028, Australia.
3. The promotion will be administered by Slingshot Digital Ventures Pty Ltd, (ACN 150 786 164) of Level 13, 338 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
4. Entry into the More Coffee for Coffee Lovers Promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 13, except employees and immediate families of Slingshot Digital Ventures, the Promoter and any related entities.
6. The promotion runs from 2.00pm (EST) 02 May 2013 to 2.00pm (EST) 24 May 2013 (“Promotional Period”).
7. No entries received later than 2.00pm (EST) 24 May 2013 will be accepted.
Entry Into The More Coffee for Coffee Lovers Promotion
8. To enter, you must, during the Promotional Period:
a) Be a user of the Facebook platform.
b) Become a fan of the official Muffin Break Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MuffinBreak).
c) Enter the required form provided on the Muffin Break Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MuffinBreak).
d) The required form will include the question “In 25 words or less, tell us who you’d share a coffee with first if you won”. It is a condition of entry that this question be answered in 25 words or less.
e) The entry statement must be your own original entry statement, which must not have been previously published in any forum worldwide.
f) The entry must not be:
iii) Incomplete, or
6) The Promoter may disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct which places the fair and proper conduct of the competition at risk.
7) The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any lost, late, delayed, ineligible, incomplete or corrupted entries, however this may happen.
8) If you are under the age of 18 you must obtain the prior permission of your parent or guardian to enter.
9) All entries will be forwarded to Slingshot Digital Ventures head office where they will be judged.
10) All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned.
11) The Promoter may make copies of or publish any entry, including the name of the winner in any form or media.
Details of Determining Winners
12) This is a game of skill not a game of chance.
13) There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant.
14) Entries will be judged on 50% creativity and 50% written expression.
15) Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) One entrant will receive a Prize.
Details of Prizes
17) The Prize has a maximum total retail value of up to $1948.95AUD inclusive of GST and consists of:
a) One (1) Breville Dual Boiler BES900 with a RRP of $1499.00 AUD.
b) One (1) Breville Smart Grinder™ BCG800 with a RRP of $299.95 AUD.
c) Ten (10) 250g packs of Muffin Break coffee beans with a RRP of $150.00AUD
18) The winner will be drawn at 2.30pm (EST) 24May 2013 in the offices of Slingshot Digital Ventures.
19) The winner will be notified at 4.00pm (EST) 24 May 2013 by email.
20) Any element of the prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
21) If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
22) The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage whatsoever caused by the acceptance of any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
23) If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner for the purposes of distributing the prize within seven (7) days of 2.00pm (EST) 24 May 2013 or does not receive a response from the winner within seven (7) days of 2.00pm (EST) 24 May 2013 the winner will be taken to have forfeited the prize entirely and it shall be awarded to the next selected winner in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable where a winner is taken to have forfeited the prize.
25) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each entrant understands and agrees that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering this promotion, each entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.