Win 50,000 dollars in cash (NSW only)
Review"Win 50,000 dollars in cash (NSW only)" is a competition by NRMA Insurance and has a prize pool of $62,000 for 13 prizes. Great great prize pool, we love that part! As expected participation is free of charge. Really great prize pool even though it is shared among many winners. All insurances should be this generous. Previously we have listed some of their competitions.
Our rating: 4.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by NRMA Insurance and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a trip to Myanmar (NRMA members only) (Activities)
- Win 50,000 dollars in cash (QLD only) (Money)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win cash in these competitions. Prizes of $1,000 or $2,000 dollars are quite common in cash contests. Sometimes you can also have a chance to win $100,000 or win a million dollars. For the most up to date listing of cash competitions please check the category
- Rewards can be won in all competitons listed on AussieContests. Check out our prize categories to find the reward you are looking for. Get the reward you deserve (presumably..) and win money, vouchers, the latest fashion and consumer electronics or even a house or car.
A particular case of.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 50,000 dollars in cash (NSW only)"
according to the competition's organizers.
1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Facebook.
2. The Promoter is Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance in NSW, ACT, Queensland and Tasmania, SGIC in SA and SGIO in WA, of 388 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Telephone (02) 9292 9222.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on Monday 15 July 2013 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Monday 30 June 2014 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to any NSW, ACT, Queensland, Tasmania, SA or WA resident aged 18 years of age and over (Entrant). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies directly associated with the Promotion and their related companies are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, accurately complete all required information in the online entry form located at www.renewalreminder.com.au and successfully submit it so that it is received during the Promotion Period (Entry).
a. Entrants will receive one (1) Entry into the Major Prize Draw for each insurance policy renewal date provided, up to a maximum of five (5) Entries. Entrants that select ‘No insurance’ on the online entry form will receive a maximum of one (1) Entry into the Major Prize Draw.
b. After submitting an Entry, Entrants will be presented with a pop-up window that will allow an Entrant the option to submit both text and an image that captures a ‘memory they would like to relive’ to the Promoter (Memory). Entrants who successfully submit their Memory to the Promoter from the pop-up window provided will receive one Entry into all Monthly Prize Draws that occur after the day on which their Memory is received in the Promotion database. Entry into the Monthly Prize Draws is limited to one per person.
6. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entrants warrant that the Memories they submit (both text and any associated image) do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Memories that that contain content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive or inappropriate in any way or that infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be deemed invalid and no entry into the Monthly Prize Draws will be given to that Entrant. Entries and Memories are deemed to be received at the time of their receipt into the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry or a Memory not to be received within the Promotion Period. There are a total of thirteen (13) Prizes on offer.
a. The Major Prize is one (1) x $50,000; and
b. The Monthly Prizes are twelve (12) x $1,000
All Prizes will be provided to winners via crossed cheque or electronic funds transfer to an account nominated by the winner. The total Prize pool value is $62,000. All Prize values are in Australian dollars. All components of the Prizes are not transferable.
7. There will be 13 Prize Draws held.
a. The Monthly Prize Draws will be conducted at 11.00am (AEST) at 388 George Street, Sydney NSW on the fifth business day of each month from August 2013 to July 2014. For each Monthly Prize Draw, the Winner will be the first valid Entry drawn who will receive one (1) Monthly Prize.
b. The Major Prize Draw will be conducted at 11.00am (AEST) on 8 July 2014 at 388 George Street, Sydney NSW. The Winner will be the first valid Entry drawn who will receive the Major Prize.
8. Winners will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the relevant Prize Draw and sent written confirmation within fourteen (14) days which will provide details of how to accept their Prize and the date by which they must claim their Prize. Winners’ names and localities will also be published on nrma.com.au/win, sgio.com.au/win and sgic.com.au/win within five (5) days of the relevant Prize Draw. If a Prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, the Promoter may conduct a further draw on the date 3 months from the Prize Draw Date, at the same time and location as the Prize Draws, in order to distribute that Prize (Unclaimed Prize Draw). In the case of a Winner, they will be notified by telephone within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw, receive written confirmation within twenty-one days and
their name will be published on nrma.com.au/win, sgio.com.au/win and sgic.com.au/win within five days of the relevant Unclaimed Prize Draw.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Neither the Promoter nor Facebook are liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion or taking a Prize or any component of a Prize and Entrants release both the Promoter and Facebook from any such liability. Further, the Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking of a Prize and any expense incurred beyond the specified Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the Entry process including use of any form of automated entry device or software.
10. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
11. By entering this Promotion, Entrants are providing personal information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the Promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
a. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming a Prize and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion;
b. using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; and
c. using the Entrant’s Memory i.e. text and/or image (if applicable), name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. NSW Permit Number LTPS/13/04814, ACT Permit Number TP 13/02217, SA Licence Number T13/1131.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.