Win a fabulous trip to Hawaii
Review"Win a fabulous trip to Hawaii" is a competition by AussieTravelOffers and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. Nice prize pool - great! Entry to this competition is entirely free. How wonderful to win a trip to this tropical paradise. Quite well known promoter of competitions which we have reviewed a couple of times.
Our rating: 4.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by AussieTravelOffers and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a trip to Fiji worth $5,000 (Holidays)
- Win a trip to New York for two (Holidays)
- Win a trip to Brazil (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Las Vegas holiday competitions are often run with movie launches like the Hangover and others that play in the world's gambling campital. The Herald Sun, Channel Seven, Channel Ten, Who Magazine and Hoyts may have Las Vegas competitions. Win a trip to Las Vegas and enter the glitzy world of huge.. - read more
- Seven competitions to win holidays and exciting activities. Win trips with 7QLD to Kimberley, New Zealand, Ayer Rock and much more. Competitions from Prime7.com.au, Gwn7.com.au and 7qldprizepool.com.au. Attend the Australian open or.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a fabulous trip to Hawaii "
according to the competition's organizers.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents (18 years and older) only.
3. The competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.aussietraveloffers.com and follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including ; first name, last name, phone number, email and address details in addition to answering in 25 words or less to the following question “Tell us in 25 words or less why you should win!” and submit the fully completed entry form.
5. Competition commences on 01/07/2013 AEST. Entries close 12pm on 31/07/2014 AEST. A jury will evaluate the entries based on the creativity of their answer and meeting the criteria of entry. The judging will take place at Planet 49 Australia Pty Ltd, Level 2, 215 Spring Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. on 8/08/2014 by 4pm AEST. Winners will be notified by email. The Winners name will also be published on www.planet49.com.sg/winner-announcement. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter has 1 prize of AU$5000 cash or up to AU$5000 in travel vouchers which can be used towards the travel offer as featured on the competition website.
7. Total prize value is AU$5000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
8. Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry(ies) as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Only one entry permitted per person.
12. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. The Promoter also collects personal information provided by entrants on this site for direct marketing purposes and the Promoter or associated third parties may contact users by email, phone, text or post with more interesting promotional offers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
18. The Promoter is Planet 49 Australia Pty Ltd (Planet49) of Level 2, 215 Spring Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. ABN 90 143 868 320. Planet49 Australia Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of Planet49 Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore whose main business activity is to collect data for purposes of promoting and marketing of products or services offered by sponsors and clients. Planet49 Asia Pacific Pte Ltd registered address is 1 Maritime Square #11-19, Harbourfront Centre, Singapore 099253, Telephone +65 62718790
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.