Win a ToysRUs Gift Card before Christmas
Review"Win a ToysRUs Gift Card before Christmas" is a competition by various organizers and has a prize pool of $300 for 5 prizes. The prize pool is not great. Entry is entirely for free. Easy to enter and the newsletter may be interesting. Only the budget for this offer is too low we feel. Quite well known promoter of competitions which we have reviewed frequently.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by various organizers and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a share of a $10,000 home giveaway (Money)
- Win a trip to Switzerland for 2 (Holidays)
- Win a $20 Coles Myer gift card (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
You may also be interested in this:
- LEGO bricks are great giveaways in competitions for kids. We find many Australian LEGO competitions run by LEGO, LEGO online shops and many websites around kids, families and parenthood such as essentialkids.com.au, brickfiction.com, www.legoclub.com.au,.. - read more
- Baby competitions to win stuff for your baby and enter your little one in who is the cutest baby contests! There is always contests for finding the cutest, most adorable or funniest baby or toddler in Australia. For example the Cover Cutie Baby search by Practical Parentingor similar contests by.. - read more
- Competitions for children have become very popular recently so I have decided to set up a dedicated category just for stuff to win for kids. Here you can find toys, children activities or even family.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a ToysRUs Gift Card before Christmas "
according to the competition's organizers.
1. All current or future recipients of the Gemmas Garden newsletter under a viable and current address are automatically entered into the Gemmas Garden Competition and are eligible for the prize drawing. Eligibility will extend to all future competitions and drawings, which will occur on a regular basis approximately every 4-6 weeks. Newsletter recipients will not need to sign up again; as long as they are currently receiving the newsletter they will be automatically entered into this and all subsequent competitions.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. To opt out of these terms and conditions and the competition, entrants must cancel their newsletter subscription.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales or the applicable laws of your place of residence, whichever apply.
4. The competition is being run by Toro Negro Entertainment, ABN: 94 421 003 282, Address (if required) Suite 4, 6 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 (Toro).
5. The Gemmas Garden Competition ( he competition) commences at 12 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 1 October 2013.
6. The closing time for entering the competition is 12 am EST on 1 December 2013.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to current recipients of the Gemmas Garden Newsletter.
8. To enter the competition, the entrant must: (a) register with a valid email address to receive the Gemmas Garden Newsletter and must not be a Toro staff member or a family member of a Toro staff member.
9. Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the Internet.
10. Entrants may only enter the competition once. However, entrants are automatically entered into all subsequent competitions unless they remove themselves from the newsletter mailing list.
11. Staff employed by Toro and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
12. There will be 1 Main Prize and 4 Secondary prizes. The Main Prize will be a $100 Toys R Us gift voucher (http://www.toysrus.com.au/gift-cards/w1/i1180943/). The 4 Secondary Prizes will be $50 Toys R Us gift vouchers. Total value of all prizes is $300.
13. There will be one (1) draw at 6pm EST on 3 December 2013 conducted online at http://www.randompicker.com/. Randompicker.com imports a list of entrants in spreadsheet form and them utilises random number generation to assign a numeric value to each entrant listing and then choose a winner of the competition completely at random, and outside the control of Gemmas Garden.
14. Winners will be announced 4 December 2013. The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw at the email address at which they receive the Gemmas Garden Newsletter, and their names will be published online at Gemmas Garden Facebook page, in the Gemmas Garden newsletter, and on the Gemmas Garden website.
15. If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within 3 months of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted using the same method for selection and the same source of entrants.
16. If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winners parent or legal guardian.
17. In order to verify their identity and claim their prize, the prize winner must send an email to Gemmas Garden, or reply to an email from Gemmas Garden, using the email address that they used when entering the competition. Alternatively, the prize winner can provide a copy of photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport in order to verify their identity and claim their prize.
18. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
19. By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, or if under the age of 18 years, have their parents or legal guardians consent to enter the competition.
20. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
21. The prize is not transferable.
22. The prize winners name will be published on the Gemmas Garden website. By entering the competition, entrants grant Gemmas Garden (Toro) permission to use their full name on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
23. Toro is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
24. Toro accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
25. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
26. Toros decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Personal information provided by an entrant to Toro for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Toros Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at http://gemmasgarden.com.au/privacy. Personal information collected will be kept strictly
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.