Win 25000 dollars for your next holiday
The prize is US $25,000 in the form of:
• one Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card loaded with USD 5,000
• one credit with Intrepid Travel up to the value of USD 20,000
Review"Win 25000 dollars for your next holiday" is a competition by Intrepid Travel and has a prize pool of $25,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool of is really great. Entry is entirely for free. Massive giveaway, there is some restrictions how you can use that money for travel but still it is very flexible. We have not seen many competitions by them.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Prizes of $10,000 dollars can be found in free online competitions! Check out this list and walk away with 10000 $.. - read more
- Rewards can be won in all competitons listed on AussieContests. Check out our prize categories to find the reward you are looking for. Get the reward you deserve (presumably..) and win money, vouchers, the latest fashion and consumer electronics or even a house or car.
A particular case of.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 25000 dollars for your next holiday"
according to the competition's organizers.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, the United States of America, member countries of the European Union, South Africa and Canada (excluding Quebec) aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Intrepid Group, Intrepid Group trade partners and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Travel agency employees not directly associated with Intrepid group including all major chains and independent agencies are permitted to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“AEDST”) on 01/11/2013 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/11/2013 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must fully complete one (1) of the following entry mechanics during the Promotional Period:
a) visit www.intrepidtravel.com
b) follow the prompts to the promotion entry page
c) input the requested details (including their full name, country of residence, a valid email address, the name the country they would like to travel to on their next vacation and their preferred travel dates for their next vacation)
d) agree to the Terms and Conditions by ticking the relevant tick box
e) agree to subscribe to the Intrepid Travel newsletter by ticking the relevant tick box
f) submit the fully completed entry form.
a) visit the Intrepid Travel Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/IntrepidTravel (“Facebook Page”)
b) select the ‘like’ button on the Facebook Page (if not done so already)
c) follow the prompts to the promotion entry page
d) input the requested details (including their full name, country of residence, a valid email address, the name the country they would like to travel to on their next vacation and their preferred travel dates for their next vacation)
e) agree to the Terms and Conditions by ticking the relevant tick box
f) agree to subscribe to the Intrepid Travel newsletter by ticking the relevant tick box
g) submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one (1) entry permitted per person, per Facebook account and per email address.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Level 5, 492 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004 at 2:00pm AEDST on 04/12/2013. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
11. In the event that the first valid entrant drawn is a Canadian resident, they will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question within 10 days of winner notification to be eligible to claim the prize. If the drawn entrant does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question or does not provide the correct answer within 10 days of winner notification, they will forfeit their right to the prize and the next valid reserve entrant drawn will be awarded the prize (subject to the above).
12. The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.intrepidtravel.com on 14/12/2013.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Subject to clause 11, the first valid entry drawn will win the following prize package:
• one (1) x Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card loaded with USD 5,000 (AUD 5299.73, based on current exchange value as at 12:00pm AEDST on 08/10/2013). The value of the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport card will be based on the value stated in United States dollars (USD) regardless of any variation in currency exchange rates; and
• one (1) x credit with Intrepid Travel up to the value of USD 20,000 (AUD 21 198.30, based on current exchange value as at 12:00pm AEDST on 08/10/2013) to be used towards any Intrepid trips, flights, accommodation (up to a maximum of two (2) nights of pre- and post- trip accommodation booked in conjunction with an organised Intrepid trip), and transfers available through Intrepid Travel. Credit can be used towards multiple Intrepid trips/flights/accommodations/transfers, but all Intrepid trips/flights/accommodations/transfers must be booked in one (1) transaction. Unused credit is non-refundable and non-transferrable, and cannot be taken as cash. In the event that the Intrepid trips/flights/accommodations/transfers booked by the winner is more than USD 20,000, the winner will then be requested to pay the difference. Credit must be used/booked by 30/09/2014 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Intrepid Group loyalty points will not form part of the prize. The value of the credit will be based on the value stated in United States dollars (USD) regardless of any variation in currency exchange rates.
15. For the Promoter to organise the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card in the winner’s name, the winner will be required to provide the Promoter with all requested personal details as are necessary to purchase the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card (including their passport details, social security number and personal contact details.). If the winner does not provide the Promoter with all of the requested personal details, the Promoter will be unable to organise the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card component of the prize, and the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card component of the prize will then be forfeited by the winner and will not be redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card not specified on the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Card. For terms and conditions of the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card, visit http://www.travelex.com/.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is up to USD 25,000 (AUD 26.494, based on current exchange value as at 12:00pm AEDST on 08/10/2013).
20. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 04/03/2014 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.intrepidtravel.com on 11/03/2014.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website(s) are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of the prize.
28. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
30. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
32. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
33. The Promoter is Intrepid Travel Pty. Ltd. (ABN 35 007 172 456) of Level 3, 380 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Telephone: +61 (03) 9473 2626.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/08224 VIC Permit No. 13/2475 ACT Permit No. TP13/03803 SA Permit No. T13/1909
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.