Win a Microsoft XBOX One for Christmas
Three random winners will receive a Microsoft XBOX ONE.
Review"Win a Microsoft XBOX One for Christmas" is a competition by JB Hi-Fi and has a prize pool of $1,794 for 3 prizes. The prize pool is quite good but they could do better. Free participation in this competition. Just perfect for Christmas. They actually have 3 weekly draws so to maximise your chances start joining early. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times in the past.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by JB Hi-Fi and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a 360fly 360° HD Camera + more (Electronics)
- Win a Canon G5 X Camera (Electronics)
- Win $25K cash at JB Hi-Fi (Money)
You may also be interested in this:
- Competitions to win large LCD or LED TV sets. Win a Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG,Sharp or Panasonic LCD TV. Some of the prizes even include blu-ray or home entertainment.. - read more
- Samsung will soon bring their new masterpiece smartphone on the market, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. The latter one with two curved-glass edges, each wrapping the long side of the phone with a smooth, readable display. Samsung calls this a beauty without borders! Other new.. - read more
- Last week was the big day for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Did you camp outside an Apple store to be first in the queue and be able to buy one before everybody else? Well, thought so, neither did I..... - read more
- Are you also looking for the best Facebook competitions to join? I got a comment from one of our member regarding my last blog on Facebook competitions saying that is all fine but how to find all.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Microsoft XBOX One for Christmas "
according to the competition's organizers.
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are included for ease reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148. NSW L TPS/13/05263, ACT TP 13/02417
3. Entries for the promotion may be submitted from 9.00am (AEST) on Friday 22/11/13 until 5.00pm (AEST) on Wednesday 13/12/13. (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents who are not directors or employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (or immediate family members of those directors and employees) (Eligible Entrants).
5. If an Eligible Entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before entering the promotion.
Entry into the promotion
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must be a fan of the JB Hi-Fi Official Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/JB.Hi.Fi.Official and during the Promotion Period complete and submit the online entry form available on the JB Hi-Fi Official Facebook page.
7. Entrants may only enter this competition once and must enter in their own name. The Promoter is not responsible for (and is under no obligation to accept) any lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
8. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Determination of winners
10. This promotion is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses 11 to 14 and clause 24 (if applicable).
11. Draws to decide the weekly winners will be conducted by The Permitz Group, on the following dates and times:
Open date and time Close date and time Draw date and time
22nd November 2013 at
29th November 2013 at 5.00pm (AEST)
1st Draw: 2nd December 2013 at 11am
29th November 2013 at
6th December 2013 at
2nd Draw: 9th December 2013 at 11am
6th December 2013 at
13th December 2013 at
3rd Draw: 16th December 2013 at 11am
12. For all draws, winners will be drawn from all valid entries received by the Promoter from entries received up to 5.00pm (AEST) one day prior to the draw (other than those selected as a weekly winner in previous draws).
13. There will be a total of 3 winners (comprising, subject to clause 4 below, 1 weekly winner from each of the draws referred to in clauses 11 and 12 above).
14. The result of each draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Each weekly winner will receive a Microsoft XBOX ONE recommended retail price per unit $598 as a single prize. Total for 3 units = $1,794.00 (including GST) as a total prize pool. There will be a total of 3 prizes. The maximum total prize value for the promotion is AU$1,794.00 - based on the recommended retail price of $598 (inclusive of GST) of the prizes at 22/11/13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes which may occur.
16. The prizes do not include a connection to any telecommunications network or a SIM card.
17. Under the Australian Consumer Law, there are some warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. The Promoter excludes all warranties and guarantees in relation to the prizes, to the extent allowable under the Australian Consumer Law. Except as otherwise required under the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any defect with the prizes.
18. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
19. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to select an alternative prize of similar value which will be awarded to the relevant weekly winner, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotion or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of the winner
21. The Promoter will attempt to notify each weekly winner after each draw referred to in clause 11 within two business days of each draw. Contact will be made via personal email or via direct message on Facebook. Winners must be a ‘Fan’ of the JB Hi-Fi Official Facebook page to allow the Promoter to make contact via a direct message on Facebook.
22. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided on the winner’s online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 24 will apply.
23. The names of winners will be published at http://www.jbhifi.co./terms-conditions/from 13/12/2013 2013 for 28 days.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
24. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a weekly winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by The Permitz Group 39 Greenhaven Drive Umina Beach NSW Australia 2257, on Monday 24th March 2014 at 2.00pm (AEST), subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause 24 will be notified by email within two business days of the draw and their names will be published online at http://www.jbhifi.co./terms-conditions/ from Friday 13th Dec 2013 for 28 days.
Limitation of liability and variation of promotion
25. Except as otherwise required by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the
Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or the use of any prize.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.