Win a Sony Playstation PS4 for Christmas
The prize is a PlayStation 4 which launches on 29 November in Australia. The PlayStation4 system is the best place to play with dynamic, connected gaming; powerful graphics and speed; intelligent personalisation; deeply integrated social capabilities; plus innovative second-screen features.
Review"Win a Sony Playstation PS4 for Christmas" is a competition by bmag and has a prize pool of $549 for 1 prize. We would wish for a higher value prize. Free to enter is best! Great gaming machine given away. When you sign up for this you will likely receive the bmag newsletter but that is quite good actually. We have not seen many competitions by them.
Our rating: 2.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by bmag and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a double pass to see Steve Jobs in cinemas (Movies & Music)
- Win a Glam personalised plate + $500 Westfield voucher (QLD) (Cars)
- Win tickets to see Everest in cinemas (Movies & Music)
You may also be interested in this:
- Every time Apple launches a new product we see lots of competitions coming up for the new gadget. So every new iPhone is a good news! The new Apple iPhone 5S is a great improvement on the previous generations. One of the most innovative features is the fingerprint sensor which allows you to access.. - read more
- The fifht generation iPad, the iPad Air, has finally become available. Some refer to it as iPad 5 but Apple calls it iPad Air in reference to the thin Macbook Air laptop and that name will probably stick. The very thin thickness of the iPad Air is certainly its most striking feature. It does not.. - read more
- Last week was the big day for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Did you camp outside an Apple store to be first in the queue and be able to buy one before everybody else? Well, thought so, neither did I..... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Sony Playstation PS4 for Christmas "
according to the competition's organizers.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below. How to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
The competition is open to all permanent residents of Australia, aged 18 and over. Employees of, or contractors to the promoter and any of its associated agencies, or members of the immediate family of such employees and contractors, including spouse, parent, adopted or natural child or sibling (whether or not they live in the same household as the employee or contractor) are not eligible to enter.
More than one entry is accepted.
By entering the competition you agree to receive promotional offers from bmag.
The prize offered is detailed on the competition entry form.
The prize is not transferable to another person or another performance.
The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
The competition commencing and closing dates and times are detailed on the entry form.
To enter participants may also post their entries with relevant details of name, address and daytime phone number to “name of competition”, bmag, PO Box 477, Albion Qld 4010.
All requested information must be supplied at the time of entry or the entry will be automatically disqualified.
Winners will be chosen at random from the entries received by the closing date. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be notified by the most appropriate means available to the publisher.
All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
Winners consent to the use of their name and suburb of residence for promotional and marketing purposes and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
The prizes, once posted or delivered, are the sole responsibility of the winner and prizes lost, stolen or damaged will not be replaced. If a prize event is cancelled or postponed for any reason, or if the winner does not attend the event specified, prizes will not be replaced or exchanged.
The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage sustained by any person as a result of accepting the prize.
If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including the failure of entries to be received due to infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this competition, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Promoter is McQueenJones Pty. Ltd, ABN 68 284 320 844 publishers of bmag, at 8/191 Hedley Avenue, Hendra, Qld 4011
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.