Win an autographed bottle of Grant's 8YO Scotch Whisky
Review"Win an autographed bottle of Grant's 8YO Scotch Whisky" is a competition by Dan Murphys and has a prize pool of $320 for 8 prizes. This competition has a very low prize pool. Entry is entirely for free. Cheers to this giveaway! Quite well known company that we have reviewed before.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Chocolate is a great temptation and even more so if it is for free. Win milk chocolate or dark chocolate in these chocolicious.. - read more
- Get free product samples from many Australian and international brands. Product sample giveaways are available for all sorts of products, many food items, household products and of course free cosmetic samples. Brands give out these free product trials for marketing. Australian consumers get a.. - read more
- Easter is coming up soon and wouldn't it be just lovely to win a Lindt chocolate hamper full of yummy bunnies?! Just fill in your details and answer the questions to take part in the draw, it is free.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win an autographed bottle of Grant's 8YO Scotch Whisky "
according to the competition's organizers.
The Dan Murphy’s “Grants 8 Year Old Whiskey” Competition (the Promotion) is a promotion conducted by the Promoter.
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries not complying with these
Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entries do not comply with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion is open to Australian residents who are over 18. Entry into the Promotion is free.
Directors, management and employees of Dan Murphy’s and its agencies directly associated with
this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be displayed at www.danmurphys.com.au at the
commencement of the Promotion.
3. Definitions within this Promotion:
Promoter – Woolworths Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 of 26 Waterloo Street Surry Hills NSW 2010
Promotion - means “Grants 8 Year Old Whiskey” promotion governed by these Terms & Conditions of Entry and conducted as a promotion by the Promoter.
Promotional Period - means 00:01 AEDST on Tuesday 21st January, 2014 until 23:59 AEDST on Friday 31st
Prize - means eight (8) bottles of Grants 8 year old whisky, signed by Malt Master Brian Kinsman. One prize per winner, total eight winners. January, 2014
4. The Promotion commences and ends as specified in the Promotional Period.
To enter the Promotion, you need to visit the “Grants 8 Year Old Whiskey” competition page http://danmurphys.com.au/forms/grants-competition on and sign-up to the Dan Murphy’s emails. Entrants must tell us in 25 words or less, “Simply tell us about your perfect Chinese New Year celebration with Grant’s new 8 Year Old Whiskey”? You will then to be automatically entered into the competition. One entry will be recorded for each unique email address. By signing up to receive emails from Dan Murphy’s online, you agree to the following conditions: All entries will be entered into a database, Dan Murphy’s may use the entrant’s names and email addresses for future marketing communications. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing communications, the entrant should contact Dan Murphy’s or unsubscribe using the link provided in all marketing communications. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to danmurphys.com.au
5. The judging of the Prize will take place at 26 Waterloo Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 the on the February 10th 2013. Winners will be notified by email and will be published on the danmurphys.com.au. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
Each entry will be individually judged based on the most creative and uniqueness.
a. A valid entry will the judged and the most creative entries as determined by the judges will be deemed as winners
b. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
There will be a total of eight (8) prizes – one (1) bottle of Grant’s new 8 Year Old Whisky per winner for eight (8) winners. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The total prize pool for the competition is $320.
7. Winners will also be notified in writing via email within 14 days of the judging taking place. If the winning entry is invalid, that entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded to the next most creative entry in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
8. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days from the date of determination of that winner, their entry will be deemed invalid.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries who is in breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating, the entry process or the Promotion.
11. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and, to the extent permitted by law, releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
12. The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any persons negligence) relating to the Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
14. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.