Win a $5,000 backyard makeover
Review"Win a $5,000 backyard makeover" is a competition by Haymes Paint and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. Nice overall value of the prize in this comp. As expected participation is entirely free. You need to upload a photo for this but we believe it is not a serious photo competitions. Something entertaining is probably getting you a better chance than the perfect picture.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Competitions where you can dog food, cat food, treats for your pets. Win and make your pet.. - read more
- Breville Mixers are catching up with KitchenAid Artisan and become a popular prize in competitions. Australia-based Breville (www.breville.com.au) has developped their mixers strongly and the Breville Scraper Mixer Pro BEM800XL has recently won top points in comparison with KitchenAid. Breville's.. - read more
- I confess that I have never had a professional food processor.
Thought I didn't really need it, until I saw this one. If we can believe the description it slices, mixes, chops, shreds and even.. - read more
- Tips on how to win words or less competitions to increase your chances or winning. Words or less competitions are very common in Australia and often the odds are better than in other contests because.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a $5,000 backyard makeover "
according to the competition's organizers.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entrants are only open to Australian residents and must be over 18 years old.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promotion opens for entry at 9.00am AEDST on Tuesday 14th January 2014 and closes at 5.00pm AEST on Monday 10th March 2014 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the competition, entrants must enter online at www.haymespaint.com.au/backyardmakeover
Entrants must enter all details as required on the online competition page.
This competition is a game of skill and winners will be judged on their response to the 25 words or less question as it appears on the online entry page (in accordance with these terms and conditions). Judges discretion is final and negotiations will not be entered into.
5. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest in and to their entry to the Promoters. The Promoters are entitled to use any of the work (including but not limited to submitted photos) submitted by an entrant for any purposes whatsoever and in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration. Use of any material submitted is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
It is a condition of entering the Promotion that the entrant warrants to the Promoters that they understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the publication of their entry (including use of the paint name) does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoters of employer and employee, principle and agent, partnership or joint venture.
6. The Promoters, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may only enter once. Entry will be validated by email.
9. Each entrant who has entered the competition over the Promotional Period and registered all details in accordance with clauses 4 and 5 will be entered into the prize judging. Judging will take place at Haymes Southbank 224 Normanby Road, Southbank on Monday 24th March 2014 at 10:00AM AEDST.
10. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using the entries for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
11. The best one (1) valid entry, as determined by the judges, will be deemed the major prize winner and will win the following prize:
Haymes Product valued at a recommended retail price of $5000.00. The total prize pool is valued at $5000. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. This is the responsibility of the winner.
Redemption of the $5000 Haymes product can be claimed from the winners nearest participating stockist.
All prize items are valued in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prize item values stipulated are based on the recommended retail prices as at the time of writing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variations in prize values between such time and the date of prize redemption. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that the Prize Winner does not take or redeem a component of the Prize by 27 July 2014, that component will be forfeited by the Prize Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that component. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. The Promoters make no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes; and accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoters may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoters.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion is governed by Haymes Paint and Henry Haymes Pty Ltd T/A Haymes Paint (see www.haymespaint.com.au for location of privacy notice)
By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoters other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
The Promoter is Henry Haymes Pty Ltd trading as Haymes Paint (ABN 14 004 201 638) of Waringa Drive, Wendouree Industrial Estate, Victoria 3355. Phone 03 5342 6200
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.